Roadmaster RM253 Tire
- Modern Traction Tread Pattern: The computer designed tread pattern provides an attractive, modern appearance and provides excellent all-season tire performance (M+S rating). The RM253 complements the RM170 in steer position.
- Application Specific Tread Compound & Design Features: The tread compound optimizes treadwear, handling and traction performance for pickup and delivery application. A robust center rib was engineered to optimize handling response. S-shaped siping enhances wet traction in all directions. The stone protector ledge and asymmetric draft groove walls prevent stone retention and promotes self-cleaning capabilities.
- Curb Bar With Sidewall Depth Indicator: This protects the sidewall from scuffing damage and indicates when a tire should be rotated to preserve the casing for retreading.
- Engineered For Retreadability: All Roadmaster tires are engineered for retreadability. With a cool-running base compound, optimized belt / tread package, and tread patterns designed to resist stone penetrations, Roadmaster tires deliver the durability and retreadability fleet owners expect.
- M+S Rated
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.